7 Best blenders for vegans in 2023: Top Picks & Reviews
Where there are vegans, there are probably also lots of smoothies! Vegans may have limited sources of protein, but that doesn’t mean they can’t get a powerful protein blast from their diet every day with smoothies, so-much as long as you have the right blender for the job.
If you’re looking for a blender that will allow you to create nutritious and delicious vegan meals, then you need not to look any further because we have got you covered by providing you with the best vegan blender.
This guide will help you discover seven of the best blenders for vegans who want the perfect smoothie every time.
So as a vegan, If you are looking to get a blender that’s perfect for plant-based diets, be rest assured that this vegan blender guide will put you through the things you should know before your next purchase of a blender for your plant-based diet.
And don’t forget, the best vegan blenders should be able to create creamy, yet smooth sauces, and soups with ease. To begin, below here are our top picks of blenders for vegans.
Vegan Blender Top picks
- Best Overall: Vitamix 5200 Professional-Grade Blender |
- Best Budget: Ninja BN701 Professional Plus Blender with Auto-IQ |
- Most Affordable: NutriBullet 1200 Watt Blender Combo |
- Best High-speed: Breville BBL920BSS Super Q Countertop Blender |
- Best Smart Blender: Vitamix A3500 Ascent model |
The 6 Best Blenders for Vegans and Plant-based Supplements
#1. Best Overall: Vitamix 5200 Professional-Grade Blender
It’s no secret that Vitamix blenders are some of the best on the market. They’re perfect for making delicious and nutritious smoothies, soups, dips, sauces, and frozen desserts. The Vitamix 5200 Professional-Grade Blender is one of their most popular models and has a patented technology called Total Crushing Technology which makes it easy to create nut butter, ice cream, or sorbets in just minutes!
Plus, this blender comes with an exclusive cookbook filled with over 150 recipes from around the world to get you started. If you are looking to get the best blender for vegans to start with, the 5200 Vitamix model is a go-fit.
- Pros: powerful 2.2 horsepower motor, 64 oz Container, 7 years warranty, and Vitamix recipe book.
- Cons: a bit noisy and expensive
#2. Best Budget: Ninja BN701 Professional Plus Blender with Auto-IQ
We’re not going to lie, a Vitamix blender is the best blender for vegans on the market. But if you’re looking for something that’s more wallet-friendly, we recommend checking out our favorite budget-friendly blender, the Ninja Professional Plus with Auto-IQ.
This machine costs about $150 and has ten speeds so you can make everything from soups to smoothies. It comes with a 72oz pitcher that locks onto the motor base, and two 16oz cups with lids.
- Pros: powerful and durable, two jars, recipe jar auto-detection,
- Cons: it’s a bit heavy.
#3. Most Affordable: NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z 1200 Watt Blender Combo
NutriBullet blender combo! While there are a ton of great vegan blenders on the market, many cost quite a bit of money and aren’t necessary to create delicious vegan smoothies. If you’re looking for something that is affordable but still functions well, I would recommend the NutriBullet 1200 Watt Blender Combo.
This blender has a sleek design and comes with a travel cup so you can take your smoothies with you on the go.
- Pros: powerful 1200 Watt motor, go-cup, sleek design, cheap,
- Cons: heavy and lesser warranty.
#4. Best High-speed: Breville BBL920BSS Countertop Blender
Beville blender! To those looking for a blender that can handle anything from frozen drinks to light soups, the Breville BBL920BSS Super Q Countertop Blender is the perfect pick. This blender is designed to serve you in the best way possible. It has a whopping 1800 watts of power and two speeds. The large 64-ounce pitcher makes it ideal for large families and parties, and its sleek design will look great on your countertop.
- Pros: 1800 watts of power for faster blending result, 64-oz pitcher, sharp blades, and sleek design.
- Cons: a bit expensive for starters.
#5. High-end Smart Blender: Vitamix A3500 Ascent model
Vitamin A3500 ascent blender! If you’re a vegan who wants the perfect smoothie every time, it’s time to invest in a high-end blender. Vitamix has been around since 1921 and is considered by many to be one of the best blenders for making nut milk. The Vitamix A3500 Ascent model is their newest release, so it is an excellent investment that will last for years.
- Pros: powerful motor, 64-ounce container, longer warranty, Preset button, doesn’t get hot easily.
- Cons: with be a bit expensive
#6. OMMO 1800w Professional Countertop Blender with Built-in Timer
This is a great blender for vegans who want to make healthy food that tastes amazing. The OMMO 1800-watt Professional Countertop Blender with Built-in Timer has a stainless steel blender jar, which is durable and easy to clean. With a powerful 1800-watt motor and special blades, it can grind anything from ice to hard vegetables and fruits. The convenient timer lets you set how long you want it to run so you don’t have to worry about forgetting it.
- Pros: 1800-watt motor capacity, 68-oz container capacity, stainless steel blades, inbuilt-timer, and easy to clean.
- Cons: a bit heavy & expensive.
#7. Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender
Vitamin E310 Explorian Blender is one of the best blenders on the market, in my opinion. Though a little bit expensive, but not as expensive as the E320 model, it blends up everything put into it perfectly! It even has this pulse button that lets you blend most types of food you want to make and then all you have to do is push a button. This Vitamix blender is another great option if your budget allows it!
- Pros: powerful motor, durable, easy to use, efficient, and 7-year warranty.
- Cons: noisy and expensive
The Vegan blender machine Buying guidelines & features
Investing in a blender can open up endless possibilities for vegan recipes, from creamy smoothies to hearty soups and sauces. In order to choose the best blender for your plant-based kitchen, consider factors such as motor power, blade quality, capacity, and ease of cleaning.
- Power: Vegetarian diets often involve blending a lot of tough, fibrous ingredients like kale, carrots, and beets. Look for a blender with a powerful motor (at least 1000 watts) to make sure it can handle these ingredients without getting bogged down.
- Blade Quality: A blender with a high-quality blade will be able to break down tough ingredients more efficiently. Look for stainless steel blades that are sharp and durable.
- Capacity: Consider the size of your family or the amount of food you typically make. A blender with a larger capacity will be able to blend more ingredients at once, saving you time and effort.
- Durability: You want a blender that will last a long time and can withstand frequent use and made with materials that are safe for food consumption. Look for models with sturdy construction and good customer reviews.
- Versatility: A blender that can do more than just blend can be a useful addition to any kitchen. Look for models that can also make nut butters, soups, and smoothie bowls.
- Noise level: Blenders can be quite loud, which can be a concern if you live in an apartment or have roommates. Look for models with noise-reducing features if this is a concern for you.
- Price: Blenders can range from budget-friendly to very expensive. Determine your budget and look for models within that range that meet your needs.
Conclusion: which blender is the best for vegans?
By investing in a high-quality blender, you’ll be able to effortlessly puree fruits and vegetables for your daily smoothie fix, or create gourmet sauces and dips to impress your friends and family. Don’t settle for a low-quality blender that leaves you frustrated and stuck with lumpy smoothies or unblended soups.
There are many vegan blenders on the market, but the best ones for making smoothies are either heavy or expensive. Although, the NutriBullet ZNBF30500Z Blender Combo is a great cheap blender option that has a powerful 1200 watt motor. While the Breville BBL920BSS Super Q Countertop Blender is a high-end blender that is designed for vegans who want the best smoothie every time.
If you’re vegan and want the perfect smoothie every time, it’s time to invest in a high-end blender, like the Vitamix A3500 Ascent model. This blender is their newest release and is an excellent investment that will last for years. Upgrade your vegan kitchen game and take the first step towards culinary success with our Vegan Blender Buying Guide. Not only will you be able to create delicious and healthy meals, but by using a powerful blender, you’ll also save time and energy in the kitchen.